We are continuing to monitor the developments around COVID-19 and its effects on NAF-related activities. Check here regularly for our latest updates. NAF will remain open but our NYC HQ is closed and staff will be working remotely. We will update the NAF network periodically via emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and update this page with the lastest information. Please check back here for news.
- March 26, 2020 at 3:30 PM ED: This may be a challenging time for many NAF alumni whose college and early workforce experiences have been disrupted. NAF is continuing our weekly Career Insider email series. Here is the latest email that was sent to NAF alumni HS grad years 2015 – 2019.
- March 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT: We have decided to postpone the Locally-Sponsored NAF Future Ready Lab webinars. See more information here.
- March 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm EDT: Given the rapid updates about school closures, remote work, and other changes being made in our communities, we want to keep in mind everything our communities are focused on at the moment. We will be delaying notification and will reach out as soon as possible. This message was sent directly to applicants.
- March 13, 2020 at 4:40 pm EDT: As of Monday, March 16th, NAF’s headquarters in New York City will be closed until further notice and all staff will be working remotely. All academy and business related travel will also be halted for NAF employees for the time being. After careful consideration, we have also decided to postpone NAF’s annual Benefit until the Fall. Read email update to all network members.
- March 10, 2020 at 11:39 am EDT: Email update to all network members