On Sunday, May 3, 2020, NAF will be participating for the second time in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, the largest cycling event in the U.S.
Good news: You’re invited to be on our team! Join NAF for an incredible 40-mile ride throughout New York City’s five boroughs, completely car-free!
How does it work?
You simply sign up, raise funds, and ride! As a NAF charity rider, you’re tasked to meet the minimum fundraising goal of $750, all of which will impact the 109,800 high school students enrolled in NAF academies across the country.
Could there be a more epic opportunity to support an organization? Ride at your own pace and enjoy the food, entertainment, and cheers along the way with riders from all over the world. Riding for NAF is a life-changing opportunity to provide a life-changing opportunity for students!
Before the ride
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour (a $250 value)
- A personalized online fundraising page
- Regular tracking emails, including milestone recognition, fundraising tips, and race day reminders
- Features on social media and communications outlets
During the ride
- Priority start in the first wave
- Complimentary light breakfast before the ride
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- Official 2020 Team NAF Bike Tour jersey and NAF swag
- The chance to give network, mentorships, and career-focused education for 100,000+ students at NAF
As a team charity rider, NAF will cover your registration fee.
Registration is open for 2020! To learn more or get started, contact John Stegner at firstname.lastname@example.org