For NAF Next 2021, we are excited to focus on the following topics to assist schools, districts, and communities in preparing students for college, career, and future success:
- Student Engagement Strategies – especially about virtual learning, recovering from learning loss and accelerated learning strategies
- College and Career Readiness Skills – especially those emerging from the current business environment
- Diversity, Equity, Access and Inclusion
- Renewal of self and personal wellness – both for students and educators
- Post-COVID schools – preparing for the future
- Building community partnerships that support student engagement and growth
For those interested in leading a session, consider using one of the topics listed above to outline your request for proposal. Please note that there is still an option to submit a session request for other topics and ideas that would be most relevant to the NAF network.