Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for executing goals and priorities to best leverage NAF’s digital channels, including NAF.org, social media and email marketing, along with a consulting on internal online platforms and other organizational digital platforms. Based on the goals and priorities identified by team leadership and by organizational priorities, they will manage projects from ideation, to creation, execution and data analysis to inform future digital marketing initiatives. With advisement from team leadership, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will develop and execute the project plan for reinvention of NAF’s website and manage its maintenance. They will also contribute to the NAF blog (and other internal platforms) and implement methods for improved performance through analytics.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will also manage the execution of the organization’s social media priorities, and day-to-day management. They will also ensure NAF meets email marketing goals, alongside other digital marketing goals and priorities. They will oversee content developed by Digital Marketing Specialist, stay current on digital marketing trends and develop and implement social media advertising campaigns.
The achievements of the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will elevate NAF’s brand and, in turn, lead to a higher quality experience for current network members and increased opportunity for NAF’s thought leadership and academy services to benefit more high school students across the United States working to overcome significant barriers to access. This position is a member of the Marketing & Communications team and works cross-functionally with other teams at NAF and supervises the Digital Marketing Specialist.
NAF is currently working remotely but maintains a NYC headquarters. This role can be remote or NYC-based.
Associate/Bachelor’s/Certification in Digital Marketing, Web Development, Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field preferred.
3-6 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, or a similar field, with responsibility for managing projects and/or teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commitment to the NAF mission, vision, and core values. Operates with a high degree of independence to make decisions and take action at the direction of senior-level management within a defined area of responsibility.
- Ability to learn new skills and absorb information quickly.
- Team player, with the ability to work with all levels of diverse staff and external partners and to create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to multi-task, handle pressure and prioritize needs. against organizational goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely well-versed in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with content management systems and managing websites.
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Sprout Social
- Experience working with email marketing platforms preferred – examples: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Emma, EveryAction.
- An eye for design. Graphic design knowledge and ability to use InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title, your first name and last name in the subject line.